Our B&B is located just 250 meters from St. Peter’s Basilica and 100 meters from Nervi Hall, home of the hearings of the Holy Father on Wednesday, in the heart of the spirituality of Rome and near the Vatican Museums.
We offer a friendly and exclusive environment, simple and accurate with our warm hospitality.
We are in an excellent position walking distance to the St Peter Train Station, well connected to the most known touristic Roman sights, ideal for your stay in a quiet area, well served by shops, restaurants, bars, pharmacy, laundry, and supermarkets.
We have 3 comfortable double rooms with private bath. The rooms are nicely and recently renovated.
The rooms are equipped with every comfort:
- Double bed/or 2 single beds
- A baby cot or an extra bed (for children up to 12 years old) can be added
- Private bath with shower
- Parquet floor
- Independent air conditioning (sleep function for the night) and heating
- LCD TV
- Bedroom and bath linens
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Courtesy bathroom set (soap, shampoo, shower)
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 rooms have a private balcony, with table and chairs
Guests are welcome to use the common kitchen for coffee, tea and infusion.
Italian breakfast included and served in the common kitchen area.